Translate

Monday, April 24, 2017

Resources

 Honestly I don't know what I want to do but my three major things I want to do is cosmetology psychologist or a lawyer .I really have a passion for makeup and hair. Ever sinces I was smaller I would enjoy seeing my godmother do hair and makeup and as I got older I really got into doing. I might not do my makeup to go out or anything but I do it at home and on other people. And a psychologist because it is just an interesting thing you can be. Every day you can face many different things and that's what I want. Also a lawyer because I look up to one person and that's my cousin I want to help others and just simply fight for justice.Actually over the summer I got a really big chance to become an Intership at this lawyers office in LA really looking forward this big opportunity.All these things are things really far from each other as people tell me they don't have anything to do with each other but for me it doesn't matter as long as I love what I am doing everything is fine because happiness from me is way important than doing something everyone has in mind from me. When people know what I have in mind they always say I thought you would've followed your mom steps and become a nurse but who I am going to lie I am scared of needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment